Football season is here and is in full swing! Try this deliciously cheesy and perfectly spicy buffalo chicken dip for your next football watching party! Serve with celery sticks and whole grain tortilla chips.
8 oz reduced fat plain cream cheese
1/2 cup light ranch dressing (or chunky blue cheese)
1/2 bunch green onions, thinly sliced
1/2 cup Frank’s red hot buffalo sauce
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (reduced fat)
2 cups shredded boiled chicken breast
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Stir cream cheese until smooth. Mix in dressing, hot sauce, green onions, cheese, and chicken.
3. Top dip with extra cheese, as desired.
4. Bake for 20 minutes or until bubbly.
5. Serve with celery and chips.