Protein packed healthified cookies! A perfect snack for your kids when they come home from school — protein to satisfy their hunger and a few chocolate chips to satisfy their sweet tooth (and yours!)
2 cups cooked quinoa (cooled to room temperature)
1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
3 Tbsp pure maple syrup
1/4 tsp sea salt
3/4 cups rolled oats
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Combine quinoa, peanut butter, maple syrup, salt, and oats in a large mixing bowl. Using an electric mixer on medium/low speed to combine ingredients.
3. Stir in chocolate chips.
4. Scoop and mold dough into round, tablespoon-sized cookies.
5. Place cookies on parchment paper lined baking sheets and bake for approximately 20 minutes or until bottoms are nicely browned.
6. Allow to cool completely before storing.